Top 5 Holiday Gifts
This week I decided that I would send out a list of my top 5 holiday gifts as they relate to health, nutrition, fitness, and lifestyle. These are a combination of my favorites that I that I use frequently around my house and things that have had an impact on my lifestyle.
- Danielle Walker’s book Against All Grain - Great recipes for holiday treats and some delicious savory recipes as well. You can purchase the book here.
- Vitamix - I use this thing everyday. It’s my favorite for morning smoothies and my wife uses it to froth her morning coffee. You can see the full range on their site.
- The Knot Out mobility tool - This is my go to for mobility and any soft tissue work. I use this everyday! It's like a foam roller and lacrosse ball in one. They come in large, small, soft, hard. I have one of each at home. There is no better tool that I have found for stiffness. Check it out here.
- Compression socks - Compression socks are one of the best ways to recover. I use these whenever I travel and it makes a huge difference. I’ll throw these on the day after a really tough workout to help with blood flow. Gear at 44th and France has some great options or Nike has some good ones too.
- Fit Gift Card - The best gift you could possibly give someone would be health! We are happy to help anyone with nutrition, lifestyle, and fitness. Whether it’s a consultation and program coaching or a personal training session in the studio, we can help. Here is a link to purchase a gift card for any services you want at Fit. The Gift of FITness Please contact us at Mia@fittc.com or call us for scheduling 612-284-1854.
What do you want for the holidays?
See you in the gym,