Top 5: Habits To Help You Live Forever And Be Fit
I’m going to keep this really simple and to the point. I believe that there are certain things that should be part of everyone's routine in order to live longer, not get sick, increase performance, increase energy, and be lean and healthy. I have tinkered with a ton of different approaches to creating habits that will help me reach my ultimate level of health and performance. These are the habits that have proven to be the most effective for me.
- Do a fasted workout that is high intensity at least 1 day a week. The fast could be anywhere from 6 hours, building your way up to 16 hours. The easiest way to do this is to stop eating after your last meal and train first thing in the morning before you eat.
- Get rid of all processed foods and stop snacking throughout the day.
- Save your carbs until the end of the day. Up to that point, eat mostly healthy fats and a moderate amount of protein. Make this plant based if you like. Dark, leafy, green veggies should be your main source of carbs.
- Stay mildly physically active all day long. Try a stand up desk, walking meetings, push ups, squats, etc.
- Build the immune system and become antifragile by exposing yourself to extreme changes in temperatures from hot to cold. Ice baths and cold showers are great!
Which one do you want to start in with first?
See you in the gym,